Centurion sucks! :D

Thread in 'Centurion' started by gexstar, Jul 15, 2013.

1. epikt

epikt Benefactor

Gniiii! But why the hell would you fire your laser and SRMs at the same time of your AC?
    A major strength of the centurion is its arm mobility that allows to 1/ react quickly and "flick shot" with your arm and 2/ shoot from crazy angles. Arm-lock is wasting this strength.

[​IMG]

This is a communication of the A.A.L.C.S. (Anti Arm-Lock Centurion Society)

2. The Verge

The Verge Moderator Staff Member

Epikt spelled it wrong, its AACES (ACES) [Anti Arm-lock Centurion Etiquette Society]

3. Cpt Chattahah

Cpt Chattahah Min-Max Maniac

I just have my arm-lock toggled to left control. Makes those flick-shots easy while maintaining weapon convergence head-on. But, I agree, if you don't use your arm twist at all, you're wasting the mech.

4. SabbatH

SabbatH Junior Member

I just hate the Centurion ! :D

And I speak on behalf of players who must destroy them ;) This mech is very hard to kill. How many times I had the situation that with 2 other players with me we had big problems with killing one... it's a real nightmare ! Anyway big respect for all Centurion pilots from my side...very brave people ;)

5. PilotSerenity

PilotSerenity Well-Known Member

I really suck without armlock :mellow:

6. The Verge

The Verge Moderator Staff Member

why? I do fine without it, even in a spider 5v i don't have my arms locked. Just got 3 kills in one. doing just that, so I would like to know why using armlock is so much better for your play style.

7. PilotSerenity

PilotSerenity Well-Known Member

Not already xD, I found out that one can just simply toggle mouselock off by pressing LShift. I can use it anytime when needed!

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast