The Arrow "Backstabber" (2xLPL, 6xMG, 3xJJ, XL235)
5/5,

5 ratings

Thread in 'The Arrow' started by focuspark, Jun 3, 2014.

1. Excalibaard

Excalibaard 101 010 Staff Member

5/5,
    Mini JM6-DD that flies and tears things up... 5/5

2. Darem

Darem New Member

5/5,
    Wow, good job putting those builds together, was running the same build before quirks and thinking about going back, because i'm a machine gun addict. Anyway, this build is great!

3. knightwolf47

knightwolf47 Active Member

This thing is pretty cool, I stumbled upon a similar arrangement when I bought my Arrow. I was trying to recreate the 3 LL version, but only had 2 LPLs in my inventory at the moment.

On a lark, I added a flamer to utilize the CT energy slot. This additional weapon adds some extra damage at close range, also drives up the heat for your target. This enabled me to survive a head to head encounter with a laserboat Gargoyle in the tunnel on River City.

4. Riscy

Riscy Benefactor

Using the 2xLPL 6xMG build with XL235. The first round was a shocker but my second was pretty impressive, even without any skills unlocks. I can't wait for double basics, then I might drop back to a STD engine.

[​IMG]

Butumali likes this.
  5. Butumali

Butumali New Member

5/5,
    This loadout is legit, I've had several good matches without having any masteries and playing too timidly. I don't even feel compelled to tweak it any.

6. anonymized1

anonymized1 Dispossessed

Popped this build into my Arrow recently and was pleasantly surprised. I used to shy away from pulse lasers, but I have seen the light, and my Arrow has new life.

Excellent

7. Pookie GG

Pookie GG New Member

5/5,
    I bought the BJ mastery pack the other day primarily for the non-Arrow variants, as I wasn't a fan of Machine Guns... Wow, has that changed. Thanks to this build, I have a whole new appreciation for the weapon. This build is a monster and I love the mobile, cutthroat playstyle.

Thanks for posting the build and especially for explaining how to play it.

5/5

8. renzor51

renzor51 Advanced Member

I love this version of the arrow. Saw TTB's video, and included this adaptation:

Can't wait to get one and try it myself.

Here's the TTB video. His is a lot like the OP's with slight differences. I think LMG's works better due to the peeking nature of this build. Also, for some reason, TTB didn't use Light Ferro, which would have freed up a little more weight for a faster engine.

ALT:
    ------
    Similar option with an LFE after watching Baradul's video:

Last edited: Jul 22, 2019
  9. Lorgot

Lorgot Advanced Member