1. Thanks for all your efforts with rating recently! You have helped a lot with making this site more user-friendly! There are still many builds that have not received a single rating though, so if you see a build with no stars, you know what to do ;)!
    -- the MechSpecs team.
  2. Welcome to MechSpecs!
    If you enjoy the site, please consider to register an account for free! Get access to our discord channel and the ability to rate/comment on builds you like! If you've already registered, make sure you log in at the top-right corner of the site.
    --Cheers, the MechSpecs Team.

TBR Club of 1000+

Discussion in 'Timber Wolf' started by Thiak, Jun 18, 2014.

1. Maddux

Maddux New Member

Bought the Timber Wolf last night and was experimenting with builds; cleared 1,100 damage with one of them, figures it would be a loss though, lol.
    [​IMG]

Here's the build:

2. dranozir

dranozir MechSpecs Addict

3. CarloArmato

CarloArmato MechSpecs Addict

4. Flokoloko

Flokoloko Advanced Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

TBR-C with 5 SPL and 4 SRM6+A, 500 ammo

5. Gneckes31

Gneckes31 Well-Known Member

Finally joining the 1k Club in my Timber Wolf as well!

[​IMG]

Build used was 5 MPLs, 2 ATM6 and 2 LMGs.

Solahma likes this.
  6. storm0545

storm0545 New Member

https://imgur.com/SsG9Wiu

Joining the 1k club as well. Did 1101 damage with a[​IMG] 4xCerML 2xAtm12 build.

Edit: had to put the imgur link into the text as the image url button wasn't working for me.

7. Gneckes31

Gneckes31 Well-Known Member

8. Trael

Trael New Member

So thing is to post some screenshot of >=1k damage dealed witn Timber Wolfs?
    Well guess could join the fun as I used to drop mainly on TBR-A for while at one point.

TBR-A, 1550 Dmg
    @ Quickplay as Tier 2, Uav equiped, 4xC-ErLL + 2xC-ErSL ( + I think TComp1) & 26 Dual heatsinks:
    [​IMG]

Might be my record in quickplay or pretty close to it, been while (27.03.2017 seems to be date on screenshot for that).
    Anyways that was what I found with couple of minutes search (starting to consider not screencapturing every single end of game screen to make it easier to find good captures). :D

Have to say Timber has been most consistent mech to deal damage with for me.

Edit: Btw that match still might have turned to victory if we would have had 3-4 more minutes and/or my teammates would have not remembered victory condition if time runs out wrong instead of hiding grouped joined to push. All those remaining enemy mechs were really really damaged & low on functionin weapons at that point + spread to hide/defend their base. Fun round anyways.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
  9. Thunderaan

Thunderaan New Member

Hit my second 1000 damage game in my TBR-WAR (Forgot to SS first one :| ).

[​IMG]

10. Knight Phaeton

Knight Phaeton New Member

I just love timby. So beautiful and shiny.
    [​IMG]
    TBR-Prime with 2 ATM12, 4 CERML, C-Light Tag, 2 CLMG. Omni full set.