1. Dear MechSpecs visitors!

To help pay for the hosting, an extra ad slot using Google AdSense's new 'AutoAd' system is being tested. This is only enabled for our (many) guest visitors, so register an account and the site will be back to how it was. Let us know if these ads get too invasive, as user experience is of course top priority!
    --- Regards, the MechSpecs team!

Solo Challenge: Brokeback Pug: Why can't I quit you?

Thread in 'MechWarrior Online - General Discussion' started by Fherot, Dec 3, 2014.

1. the boneshaman

the boneshaman Active Member

I know right. it takes longer than 2 min to log back in when your game kicks you. but ever since I changed my setting to full window from full screen I haven had one crash.

dog_funtom likes this.
  2. Remover of Obstacles

Remover of Obstacles Star Lord

Must carry much, much harder.
    2 kills, 4 assists, 5 KMDDs
    Add up the number of kills on the blue team... Override is not your friend.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 7, 2017
  3. tfun90

tfun90 Advanced Member

Long time, guys. Long round, old footage, had to use two songs, etc etc. You wouldn't be wrong to grab a beer.

Let's simply introduce it by saying that a CDA is an early coin toss kill away from owing me a Death Star. Without any further ado...

That's right, logged in after checking my farmville, bought, built, treed, and dropped the greatest Locust Solo Q Conquest loss of all time. Weapon groups set mid round rofl.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My most sought after Solo Q stat is deaths per loss. To stand between the enemy and their victory, and to give everything but your mech to stop them. The only way to farm your deaths per loss is if you stick it out to the bitter end, every time. To take the vanguard, in objective control as well as map positioning, every time. To check the mettle of every last enemy Mechwarrior who still thinks he can hold W until there are none who dare oppose you. That is what Solo Q is about.

o7 MechSpecs. Let's see about MW5.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2017
    Excalibaard likes this.
  4. Flokoloko

Flokoloko Advanced Member

nearly 1k damage in a light...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Throet

Throet Active Member

[​IMG]
    I finally got my first ever home connection which is on terrestrial fiber backhaul, rather than satellite backhaul. My normal latency on satellite was ~700ms. This is so much better. I can actually hit lights with ballistics/SRMs now. :D This new latency of ~180ms took some getting used to. I'm on my second day now. Just had this match a few minutes ago. I had a really great match... my team... not so much.

6. Shock

Shock Patron of the Underdog

It's been a rough week of pugging

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Flokoloko likes this.
  7. CarloArmato

CarloArmato Professional Potato Harvester

Not a solo drop (I was grouped), but I could not resist posting them here...
    Defeat 6-12: every kill was mine and 5 of them were solo kills.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 20, 2018
    anamiac likes this.
  8. CarloArmato

Must... Carry... Harder...

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 20, 2018
  9. Falconium

Falconium Administrator Staff Member

10. CarloArmato

11. Shock

Shock Patron of the Underdog

Nobody on the other team even had a lot of damage. How was your team dying?

Joe Bopper likes this.
  12. CarloArmato

Good question. Four of my team mates got rekt by the ECM hellbringer that got 5 kills (he killed me in the end too), the others I don't know how they died, I was too busy shooting anything moving that had not a friendly hub indicator on its top :D

13. Joe Bopper

Joe Bopper Well-Known Member

I see this thread is still going strong. The last 3 posts are pretty much the reason why I stopped playing.