LCT-3M Baby Jenner (4x MLas, 2x AMS, XL190)
5/5,

1 rating

Thread in 'LCT-3M' started by LT Satisfactory, Oct 15, 2013.

1. Aylek

Aylek Administrator Staff Member

I am starting to get the hang on it. Both the 3M and the 1V do have applications in my eyes while I still don't like the 3S much, which therefore will remain at basic skill level for the time coming.

For me this thing is not like the other lights, but more like some kind of ultra-light mech and therefore requires another way of piloting.

2. Heftyjo

Heftyjo New Member

I really only play the locust for the 1st victory of the day bonus and then move onto something else. But I noticed this build can actually produce some points and get a kill every once in a while. Even got in a 1 v 1 with a Death Knell and took him down. I just keep it on chain fire. Overheating in a light is a big no no.

3. Excalibaard

Excalibaard 101 010 Staff Member

This almost persuades me to actually play a locust... You need more AMS ammo for 2 AMS though, especially in this meta.

4. RA2lover

RA2lover Active Member

with update #20 and half-ton ammo bins, the AMS ammo issue is solved.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2014
  5. seraphim-raphael

seraphim-raphael Junior Member

5/5,
    New

After the new quirks and the option to turn off the AMS, this is the best loudout in my opinion for this mech. I drive him the same with ML-Range and CD-Modul and AMS-overload. Nice Skirmisher! 5/5 stars

6. The Verge

The Verge Moderator Staff Member

New tech makes this actually viable.

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast