Casual "I Pinch" (6xMG, 2xSPL, 2xSRM6) 360STD

Thread in 'KGC-000' started by Urmay, Jun 22, 2018.

1. Urmay

Urmay New Member

So I was looking about and nothing really looked like a good brawler that used every Hard Point, So threw this together, first game I got 499 Damage in just a few seconds. Any ways enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2018
  2. Excalibaard

Excalibaard 101 010 Staff Member

Welcome to MechSpecs!

I've fixed your link, you only need to post the plain link! Seems undergunned for a KGC, hope I won't be too harsh!
    My thoughts:
    - The same firepower can be has in a Griffin, so could be increased.
    - Too many heatsinks for 2SRM6 2SPL.
    - Too much ammo for SRM and MG, you'll have multiple tons left at the end of a match.
    - STD360 is too heavy for the speed you get, either take a smaller STD engine or go for a Light Engine.
    - Replace the SHS with DHS
    - You have space for endosteel, which are better weight savings than any Ferro Fibrous

I'll update later with a suggestion for an edit :)

Cheap with Standard Engine and SHS:

"Optimal" with DHS upgrade and LE and a ton to spare (!):

DHS and STD engine:

I switched to HMG to use the tonnage, increase the DPS and because their range is only marginally shorter than regular MG. You could also mount LMG and increase the size of the engine :)

Last edited: Jun 22, 2018
  3. Urmay

Urmay New Member

I just had the 360 STD laying about, as for everything else it was tossed together on the legacy crab. It also shocked alot of peeps when a crab pushed around and started stripping away everything they had. Thanks for the fixes, but i don't play the KGC-000(L) to much just because the size, but it was viable to get the damage for the event quickly.

Excalibaard likes this.
  4. Excalibaard

Excalibaard 101 010 Staff Member

If you have a STD360 this is probably one of the only mechs that can run it, fair enough. Here's one without buying a new engine. I think King Crabs are pretty fun, regardless of their size, because they get speed AND armor quirks :)

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast