HBR-A "Thunderwhat?" (6xcMPL, TC2, cECM)
4.875/5,

8 ratings

Thread in 'Hellbringer Omni Builds' started by Durandal, Nov 28, 2014.

1. Lan

Lan Mech Wrangler

This build is murder, plain and simple. The ECM allows you to go all in Ninja, strike the unsuspecting or support the assaults, either way works since anyone who lets you fire two full alphas will be killed or hurt real bad.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Durandal likes this.
  2. Aylek

Aylek Administrator Staff Member

5/5,
    Using this on my Prime (I) for CBill farming when I am in the mood of riding OP Clan tech. Monster.

3. Durandal

Durandal Min-Max Maniac

I'm not a monster. I'm just ahead of the curve. ;)

4. Aylek

That's what you claim. We all know better by now. :cigar:

5. Durandal

Durandal Min-Max Maniac

[​IMG]

You wound me! ;)

6. PyckenZot

PyckenZot Benefactor

5/5,
    Absolute murder. Here I was thinking my 5MPL build was strong,...

7. Puberty Blues

Puberty Blues New Member

4/5,
    Really powerful though the weakness of losing one torso and pretty much all of your fire power is its flaw.

8. Motörhead

Motörhead Benefactor

5/5,

This is how I'm running it, armor values included, it's a really funny build, and it's a great build to drop solo, the ECM on the lights just doesn't have the same synergy as bringing it on a heavy.

And about having all on the same side, that's actually the strenght of the mech !

9. Tenderballz

Tenderballz Junior Member

5/5,
    simple and deadly. but heat management will be a problem before eliting...

10. Durandal

Durandal Min-Max Maniac

Indeed...although it does help to double up with a cool shot 6 and 9/9x9 pre-elite. I leveled mine with the build, and it is still manageable.

11. That Dawg

That Dawg Well-Known Member

As noted, its hot, but feels like ice compared to quite a few of my builds. Coolshots. I'm lefthanded, so I naturally torque to the left to defend, making this a GREAT build- I put NOTHING on the right, and protect the left. If I've lost my weapons the fight was long, long over minutes before that happened.
    My ego needs to accept it, not the mech.
    left mouse arm/right mouse head and top torso laser/mouse 3 the two bottom lasers.
    Paired like that heat isn't a problem as severe as if you run torso head on one button

12. That Dawg

That Dawg Well-Known Member

Who said bring TWO coolshots? I had no idea you could do that, thanks- I mean THANKS...really..been playing more than two flipping years and had NO idea..
    game grinded down to within five minutes of time limit and suddenly my overly timid team was losing, from peaking..
    Using the ecm I took my hits and pushed hard, flanked, killed the two protecting that in the initial attack.
    Now behind enemy lines, whacked a turret and rushed. Totally took all but one by surprise.
    Dropped #3 using the first coolshot, I finished off a panther and someone from waaaay back got the kill shot.
    #4 and #5 fell WHILE my team was still contemplating if that idiot dawg just made a suicide run.
    this reminds me a lot of a hunchback with ECM. this last battle pushed me well over the edge of research, now to hopefully get 21,000 before night falls

[​IMG]

Gneckes31 and Durandal like this.
  13. Thiak

Thiak Well-Known Member

i would still put all DHS on the left side, so you have a complete shield side where you dont have to worry about losing something (except that one DHS)

if they happen to catch your left arm, the cooling eff goes to 51%

14. Aylek

I switched to a build similar to this one - the relationship clearly can't be denied - but with a lower dependency on the LT as well as the ability to snipe down opposing UAVs. The latter was a major nuisance to me as it seems a lot of players highly understimate the impact an UAV has on the game.

As this thing varies in several ways I'll probably start a new thread about this soon.

Last edited: May 1, 2015
  15. Gneckes31

Gneckes31 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Yep. Works. Even for a scrub like me :D

16. Flokoloko

Flokoloko Advanced Member

5/5,
    So much fun this build

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. Vortyrion

Vortyrion Junior Member

And my take on this build is:
    P.S. Armor points is not the same because of the survival skill tree.
    Points in the skill trees:
    40 in Firepower
    33 in Survival
    18 in Sensors

Last edited: Sep 12, 2017
  18. Excalibaard

Excalibaard 101 010 Staff Member

Used to run this for a very long time.

With the new RT, you can have everything in a high-mounted torso position. with a phat targeting computer.

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast