FS9-S "FireWubber" (6x MPLas, 1x JJ, XL280)
5/5,

5 ratings

Thread in 'FS9-S' started by Solahma, Dec 8, 2014.

1. lord_auriel

lord_auriel Benefactor

king crab torso twist is just so fucking stupid. It doesn't really matter anymore in which light you are in, you just get roflstomped by everything.

In my lights I feel like a clown, a practice target for 800 point alpha damage OP mechs.
    Grats to the idiots whining about OP lights in the forums, it's exactly what I said a few days ago.. just be a giant bitch and tweet to russ every 5 minutes and you'll get what you want

2. lord_auriel

lord_auriel Benefactor

but hey the commando is better than it was before, in fact it now has the highest TTL of any light because it's so freaking small. Just don't tell PGI yet, they will nerf that one too because some butthurt KGC pilot will tweet russ about it :p

3. Solahma

Solahma Star Lord

Erm. okay. I saw they tweaked the hitboxes, but is it really worse than it was previously? Can you share a bit more specifics about what exactly is wrong now?

4. Remarius

Remarius Star Lord

Its very hard to define. Everything just seems to have no problem hitting you at all as if you're a lot larger and clumsier and I was taking damage all over no matter how I twisted, jetted and dodged. I'll take another look at them but am dropping in lights and mediums tonight to compare to see if its a general issue.

5. Durandal

Durandal Min-Max Maniac

I'm not 100% sure...I ran my Ember for a lot, but didn't have too much trouble in it after I got the rust off.

6. A0DH

A0DH New Member

5/5,
    Im convinced

7. Remarius

Remarius Star Lord

Random comment that means nothing... please try to post a meaningful sentence so we understand what you're trying to say.

8. Solahma

Solahma Star Lord

Be gentle :cautious:

Have you tried it out yet or do you just like the idea of the build? I haven't seen any data to be convinced of a rating, let alone a 5/5 rating.

Abigail Acerose likes this.
  9. lord_auriel

lord_auriel Benefactor

@Solahma .. I think the hit box adjustment is not bad. I mean, it.. feels... fair. Brrr I've said it

and this OP build is great!

10. Remarius

Remarius Star Lord

Did I not say "please"? ;)

11. A0DH

A0DH New Member

Slow your roll, forum nazi. I originally looked at the original post, rated it, and made my comment....which was ALL i felt i needed to say. If you've noticed how the layout works, which I'm not 100% familiar with yet...it adds your rating and posts the added comment at the bottom of the thread, which makes little sense being that im commenting on the OP. Maybe, this function should auto quote the OP to avoid someone having to read an FAQ to post in a forum.
    Yes, I ran this in a group last night and it does quite well against the big boys...the A handles lights much more efficiently. I didnt save any screens shots, being that i didnt go off in any crazy manner, but the avg 2-3 kills and 500+ damage makes the 5/5 rating accurate from my eyes.

12. Solahma

Solahma Star Lord

Thanks for the expanded review @A0DH. Nice to hear that the build runs nicely, I can't wait to do some extensive drops in it.

13. Conspiriologist

Conspiriologist Active Member

This build sucks. Don't run it. Move along. This is not the droid you're looking for.

14. The Verge

The Verge Moderator Staff Member

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand your wrong. Both with concept and proof of pilots running it.

15. Solahma

Solahma Star Lord

:rofl:

16. Conspiriologist

Conspiriologist Active Member

My post was not intended to be read by the humor impaired.

17. Solahma

Solahma Star Lord

18. Sjorpha

Sjorpha Active Member

This is how I'm running it. You can throw around those 42dmg alphas like nobodys business. It's insane, absolutely insane.

19. Durandal

Durandal Min-Max Maniac

So insane you could say it was...IANSANE!?

Oh, maybe not...

Solahma likes this.
  20. Solahma

Solahma Star Lord

WHAT THE HELL JUST BIT ME!?

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast