ZEU-6S "Peekaboo Whammie II" (2x PPC, AC10, 2x MLAS, STD300)
4/5,

1 rating

Thread in 'ZEU-6S' started by Lan, Mar 19, 2015.

1. Lan

Lan Mech Wrangler

This is a second iteration of me looking at PPC's and a AC10 in conjunction with the projectile speed match. Went STD instead of XL as I dropped the third PPC, increased survivability and made this more capable at shorter ranges. Added two MLAS for CQB work. Further testing will be done.

Role: Brawler support, first line fighter. Working in 100-600 metre range.
    Recommended gameplay: In the early stages, use your range and trade shots. Help the brawlers close and stay among them. You don't want anyone within 90m, work those corners and use your right side as shield when all else fails. Do the twist and hit them 4 seconds later with a 40pts backhand.
    Recommended modules: Radar dep, target info gathering, seismic sensors.

2. goatboss

goatboss New Member

I run my armor with 4 in the head and 50 in the legs for an extra 1.5 tons to use for more ammo or heat sinks.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2015
  3. Thiak

Thiak Well-Known Member

i would definately reduce leg armor to get another DHS, but 4.5 tons of AC/10 ammo seems a bit too much for me.
    and i personally never go below 12 head armor, had enough accidental head hits which turned my cockpit to orange. having just 4 there would've killed me in that case

like this:

4. goatboss

goatboss New Member

I like to have extra ammo to roll the dice on luck shots i might not make.
    As far as the head armor goes i maybe get head blown off maybe once in 50 matches, no risk no rewards.
    Its all just preference anyway.

5. Hurthammer

Hurthammer Active Member

4/5,
    Fun build. Has serious damage potential.

6. Aylek

Aylek Administrator Staff Member

My favourite build on the 6S ao far, but not sure yet if it's a 4 or 5 stsr build for this variant. Definitely above average, but I need to play with 2x AC5 + 4 MPLas and Gauss + LRMs and MLas @ XL as well first.

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast