JR7-D RyanUNDEAD's build (4x MLas, 1x SRM4, 1x SRM2, XL300)

Thread in 'JR7-D' started by RyanUNDEAD, Sep 7, 2013.

1. RyanUNDEAD

RyanUNDEAD New Member

I'm new to MWO so I don't have lots of experience but I've been having a fairly good rate of success with my Jenner builds, my JR7-D is my second Jenner. This build I've tried to keep my armour high while ensure my speed and fire power are as high as possible.

I did try to fit an extra SRM4 instead of the SRM2 but I really didn't want to compromise my armour for the sake of 2 extra missiles per volley.

Constructive Criticism more than welcome, as I've only been playing a week I'm sure my build is far from optimal.

Mod note from Moonsword:
    I have modified this to bring it into line with the posting requirements for posting of mech builds.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2014
  2. epikt

epikt Benefactor

Welcome on the forum.

I'd personally max the armor in the leg (always max the legs!) and arms, and strip the 6 points from the head. It's safe. I can't remind when was the last time I died from cockpit destruction, and I only have 5 armor points on the head.

Did you tried with one less DHS to fit the second SRM4?

3. TheStrider

TheStrider New Member

Almost the same build I am running on my Sarah mech.

I sqeezed a 3rd jump jet in there, at the cost of some armor. 9H 22LA 22RA 27RL 27LL

4. Regina Redshift

Regina Redshift Sass Elemental

I've run that build and it's hotter than hell in there. 10 DHS is just too few for that many heat-greedy weapons.

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast