Casual ZEU-9S2 "Blessed" (3xMRM20 2xLL LE320)
4/5,

1 rating

Thread in 'ZEU-9S2' started by Excalibaard, Mar 7, 2018.

1. Excalibaard

Excalibaard 101 010 Staff Member

Blessed by the mighty quirks, he shall smite down the unholy!

Equip smaller engine if you want more armor.

Gun Tuv and Falconium like this.
  2. Falconium

Falconium Administrator Staff Member

No joke about the quirks, this variant has an INSANE amount of them, and not very low values either. What's with that?

3. Ran a similar build with 2xLPL and got 900+ damage in the first game and 700+ in the second.

Excalibaard likes this.
  4. Falconium

Falconium Administrator Staff Member

I've recently started to run a variant of Vergere's "Pumpkin Man" on the Dragon Slayer, which uses a nearly identical build. I've found the combination of MRMs and either LL or LPL to be very effective on Assaults. The range convergence of the weapons is nice, and where the MRMs dish out alot of damage but can be hard to pin-point a certain component with, the LLs/LPLs provide just the right amount of surgical precision to do the job. The builds generally run pretty cool too.

5. Excalibaard

MRM60+LL+ERML is a mainstay in my Atlas D. I considered LPL because their Damage per Tick benefits more from the laser duration quirk, but found extra speed and range worth it over the pulses.

6. CarloArmato

CarloArmato Professional Potato Carrier

LE300, more cooling.

Even more cooling (probably the best variant, due to the fact it has 1080 MRM potential damage with ammo skills)

Excalibaard likes this.
  7. Excalibaard

I think I'll build the last version you posted, it seems very nice to have more cooling and slot efficiency (And still run more than 60 kph, which is fine for an assault/glorified heavy).

CarloArmato likes this.
  8. CarloArmato

I was playing in the mechlab because I was looking for a good mid-long range build before moving back to my actual brawling build...
    In the end, I made the exact same build I've posted last in this thread, LOL.

9. CarloArmato

Possible AMS and TC1 alternative:

Alt name: "Zeuslander"

10. Shock

Shock Patron of the Underdog Staff Member

4/5,

[​IMG]

Just good enough to get you beat. lol

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast