1. Welcome to MechSpecs!
    If you enjoy the site, please consider to register an account for free! Get access to our discord channel and the ability to rate/comment on builds you like! If you've already registered, make sure you log in at the top-right corner of the site.
    --Cheers, the MechSpecs Team.

Your Monitor for Gaming?

Discussion in 'Hardware / Gaming Gear' started by Blagg Zear, Apr 2, 2017.

1. Blagg Zear

Blagg Zear Moderator Staff Member

2. Excalibaard

Excalibaard ComStar - First Circuit Staff Member

32" is wayyyyyyyy too big for me. I'm using 2x 24" screens. One for games and the other for guides/social media/youtube/other internet things on the side.

an AOC 2475WR, and an iiyama ProLite XB2483HSU

3. Blagg Zear

Actually 32" is less Screen than 2x 24" :D Have you actually tried one for Gaming MWO ? It's awesome!

4. Excalibaard

Excalibaard ComStar - First Circuit Staff Member

But I'm not using 2x24 for gaming, I'm using one for gaming and one on the side ;) Playing in windowed mode on a 32" is different and blasphemous!

5. Blagg Zear

just teasing you, i have two Monitors on my working desk as well. But 32" Gaming is simply awesome. I even played MWO on a 40" Display and it still can bigger ... :ninja:

6. Michael

Michael Grand Poobah Staff Member

I run two acers 27" screens.... One is the 1440 Predator which I game on and the other is their standard 1080 for internet / teamspeak / movies / whatever. Haven't had a whole lot of gaming time lately LOL

7. DOMV2

DOMV2 Space Pimp

Just took the plunge into the 4k realm with dual 27" ASUS Swift ROG G-Sync 4k monitors rocking off an Aorus 1080 ti Extreme 11 GB Waterforce with the sealed liquid cooling instead of fans. MWO in all the highest setting rarely drops below 100fps and more commonly is around 140 to 200fps according to Overwolf. I run one for gaming and the other is sowing everything else.

8. War 4H

War 4H New Member

I use three Acer 21" monitors that were given to me brand new. I may never go back to a single monitor.