WVR-7K "Bumper" (3x SRM6+A, 3x MLas, 3x JJ, XL320)
4.66667/5,

3 ratings

Thread in 'WVR-7K' started by E5Ky, Dec 18, 2013.

1. E5Ky

E5Ky New Member

If you're going to use 3x 6SRM you really want the Artemis.

Can drop to a 300xl Add extra SRM Ammo and a DHS. Will consider this once I unlock speed tweak.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2014
  2. Dr.Gonzo

Dr.Gonzo New Member

I came up with the same build as your second variant, and I really love it! It's a perfect finisher with the mobility and the short range punch.

[​IMG]

http://i.imgur.com/wecZYXf.jpg?1[/img]

3. Neolad

Neolad New Member

Really enjoying this variant. I drop the CASE though and shift the ammo to the CT. You'll likely burn through it long before it becomes a problem. Use the extra 0.5t for another JJ. 5/5!

4. Aylek

Aylek Administrator Staff Member

This can even go to zombie mode. Might try this now that SRMs are beastly again.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2014
  5. Lan

Lan Mech Wrangler

Quirks in November pass makes this a whole lot better still, I just dropped three games and averaged an easy 500, even on Alpine and Caustic (long range maps).

6. Lan

Lan Mech Wrangler

5/5,
    Quirks included, this is now the optimal weapons loadout.

7. Stooge 3

Stooge 3 Junior Member

I found this build recently on my own and fell in love with it. Brawling in mediums is a personal favorite and this mech is a prime example of that exactly. With the new quirks this build is pretty dandy with those SRMs reaching out to I believe 323m. My build is closer to the OP's second varient except that I added some armor, JJ's and removed a ton of ammo. Ideally, the extra ammo would be nice but I prefer better heat management. Overall though 5/5!

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2014
  8. Motörhead

Motörhead Benefactor

The XL320 idea is nice, because you need speed, but with the quirks 1 more DHS and 5T of ammo are a must.

In the XL300 version I'd even add a 6th ton

If you want to use this mech instead of the SHD 2K you gotta use its strenghts, firing from more range (meaning you will miss more and need more ammo).

Last edited: Jan 10, 2015
  9. Motörhead

Motörhead Benefactor

The energy range quirk it's pretty amazing too for being general, if someone has SPL range module, he could try this, I bet it would do amazing.

10. ZnA120910

ZnA120910 New Member

So I'm having an issue. My build is *exactly* like the OP's (except I'm sticking with the XL275), yet I have a ton left over and I'm noticing no "dynamic slots" in my fit (In fact, I have zero slots left, but a ton of weight). I have Endo-Steel equipped, but I don't think it's doing what it should, or it's bugged.

11. Motörhead

Motörhead Benefactor

You probably have ferro fibrous armor too, you need to remove that.

12. Riscy

Riscy Benefactor

4/5,
    I like this build. Had a couple of great rounds while leveling. But please drop CASE in XL engine mechs, it is a waste of time. I agree that SRM6 always needs Artemis, I ran without a few rounds and the lack of focus makes it a problem unless you hug face.

13. HctPeace69

HctPeace69 Well-Known Member

5/5,
    [​IMG] Solid build fo sho. Packs a nice punch, good maneuverability, durable for an Xl engine. No basic skills.

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast