WVR-6R "Rōgafūfūken" (2x AC5, 3x SRM2, 1x ML, 1x JJ, XL255)
4/5,

2 ratings

Thread in 'WVR-6R' started by Blagg Zear, Nov 13, 2014.

1. Blagg Zear

Blagg Zear Star Lord

Rōgafūfūken is a technique of rapid, charged melee strikes empowered by a wolf totem.

Quirks:
    AC/5 Cooldown+40%
    Ballistic Weapon Cooldown+20%
    Missile Weapon Range+12.5%

Weapon Groups:
    1. MLas
    2. AC5s
    3. SRMs

Afterthought: If you need more Ammo, downgrade to a single SRM4, or drop em all. :p

Blagg

2. Rocks_Off

Rocks_Off New Member

5/5,
    this is a lot of fun to play. tweaked the ammo a bit to get a 2nd JJ and a bit more armor, but I may move modify that in the future.

very fun. keep that arm healthy.

3. BSK

BSK New Member

3/5,
    Already exists and the missiles are useless compared to the more ammo for the autocannons

4. Blagg Zear

Blagg Zear Star Lord

where?

Not until you lose the Arm early. And additional Firepower in a CQC Brawl is welcome for shorter TTK, don't you think?

5. Durandal

Durandal Min-Max Maniac

Every time I try to pronounce the name, this happens:

[​IMG]

Blagg Zear likes this.
  6. BSK

BSK New Member

https://www.mechspecs.com/threads/w...2x-ac5-3x-ssrm2-1x-mlas-bap-1x-jj-xl255.5757/
    Same loadout except for the SSRM2 being SRM2. Just 6 months older.
    If you wanna brawl with this version you play it with 3SRM6 or an AC10 and a lot more than just 1 jump jet. The missiles are so far from the ACs away that actually only SSRMs make sense when they are not the main weapon. Your backup when your arm falls off is the energy hardpoint in your head.
    With 2AC5 it is a flanker and sniper.

7. Blagg Zear

Blagg Zear Star Lord

Ah that one. You know that Streaks are completely different to use and that the damage is very spread compared to direct SRM2s, do you?

You misunderstand - the SRM2s with tight Spread (no lock-on-time needed) are for the emergency defence with much higher kill power than Streaks to take down attacking targets (even bigger ones). Plus to keep some better Firepower when losing the Main Arm, instead only a single MLas.

I disagree on that. But well, you have your point of view + battlefield experience with the weapon systems used for this build. I have my experience. I'm ok with your opinion.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2014
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast