Casual WVR-6K "Wubbity Wobbity" (3xLPL, 2xERML, TC1, XL295)
5/5,

1 rating

Thread in 'WVR-6K' started by CarloArmato, Jul 21, 2020.

1. CarloArmato

CarloArmato Professional Potato Carrier

Interestingly enough nobody posted a 3xLPL + 2xERML build...

Energy weapons get a +10% range, -10% heat and -10% duration, so this build is a quite nasty medium ranged build with decent alpha strike and good damage application.

The main difference with the previous iteration (mostly meant for scout) WVR-6K "Poky Poky" (3xLL, 2xERML, TC1, XL300) + alt is that it's hotter and has a shorter optimal range, but better maximum DPS and damage application, so it's more suited for the current high DPS / perma-deathball meta. Despite that, I still fitted a TC1 and ERML because this build is quite fragile and can only mount an XL engine to be viable (there is no point to fit a Light Engine), so keep your distance and try to avoid brawls anyway. In case someone will try to brawl you, you should have an easier time to kill him thanks to yours arm mounted LPLs.

2. Bad Dragon

Bad Dragon Benefactor

5/5,
    Pretty good build, I've been running a similar one with a smaller engine and more heatsinks instead of a TC and it's been doing fairly well.

3. CarloArmato

CarloArmato Professional Potato Carrier

If speed isn't an issue, I would further downgrade the engine and fit a TC1: the increase in range is actually kinda nice, but I've noticed that the increase in crit chance now is quite sensible... If you tear open any component you have an higher chance to crit whatever is inside. Gauss rifles, especially, will pop in no time. But that's my 2 cent and moving at 75 km/h is actually slow, you will really need to play this mech as a support rather than a flanker.

With the current patch 4xLL is now a thing (no ghost heat) so I strongly suggest to give it a try

Nekromanteia likes this.
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast