WVR-6K "Romulus" (2x LLas, 3x MLas, 1x SRM6+A, XL300)
5/5,

1 rating

Thread in 'WVR-6K' started by Blagg Zear, Dec 19, 2013.

1. Blagg Zear

Blagg Zear Star Lord

It doesn't have Jumpjets, because it's an Alphawolf! The Boss of the Wolfpack, who comes in and Alphastrikes the Enemy right into the Face like a deadly Slash through the throat. Quick & dirty. Simple and fierce. 17 Heatsink to let you cool down quite fast. Let's show who is Boss here.

Alternate "STD" Version:

Testrun:

[​IMG]

Blagg

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2015
  2. boods

boods Active Member

I was trying something similar using the STD 275; figured I'd put it here rather than a new thread.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2015
  3. Blagg Zear

Blagg Zear Star Lord

Hey boods! Added STD-Version for yah! It's a bit different to yours, just to keep the Double LLas, which is the Main Attack at Range and let's you deal good Damage at safe distance. ;)

4. boods

boods Active Member

I like your take on it. I actually find having the 4 x ML gives better heat management and brawling ability up close. The STD 275 is conducive to this playstyle. I'll give your build a try to see if I like it more!

5. greywolf79

greywolf79 New Member

You might try this... It drops the SRM6+A and ammo for AMS and Ammo and a faster larger engine. Since I have an extra XL320 laying around, this made more sense to me. I have not tried it - just my thoughts on the design that looked fun.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2015
  6. boods

boods Active Member

5/5,
    I was revisiting this since the 6K quirks changed and this build really shines. Lots of fun!