Casual WHM-IIC-2 "Backhand" (2xcATM12, 3xcSRM6+AIV, 2xcERLL, cXL350, Endo, FF, DHS)

Thread in 'WHM-IIC-2' started by krevLL, Nov 9, 2020.

1. krevLL

krevLL Insane Fire Troll

Play it like an SRM boat! Decent mobility, ERLLs for long range poking, and then backhand things with a nice 108 damage missile alpha in brawls! Better than quad ATM12 due to the fact that there's no delay between the ATMs and SRMs, so it's all at once within one volley.

[​IMG]

2. Nice game!

How often are you using the ERLL at long range?

3. krevLL

krevLL Insane Fire Troll

Thank you!

That's a good point, I actually put them on there to take up tonnage without losing too many slots, so consider it ballast. I've used them, but I wouldn't go so far as to say they're a useful part of the build.

I wanted something that wasn't all LRMs, all SRMs or all ATMs and kind of tossed this combo together, hence the slapdash nature of weapons on it. I actually also alt'd (which I'll edit in.... Here, screw it) without artemis because I don't think I actually wanted to pay for the upgrade when I actually built it in-game. Just in case it sucked~

I like the HLL, not sure why it didn't occur to me.

Anyway, alt without Artemis. Just gets a bit more ammo and extra DHS for better brawling.

4. BRUTAL FURY

BRUTAL FURY Active Member

Hey! The good Idea is 2xatm12+3xssrm6(streaks) to lock everything together!! 132points damage in the right range ...

5. krevLL

krevLL Insane Fire Troll

You aren't wrong about that. It would be better as far as getting everything to hit. Best bring an Active Probe though, since any ECM mech near you will completely ruin your day. You'd only be able to dumbfire the ATMs without a lock, the streaks become useless.

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast