VTR-9B "Schoolyard bully" (1x PPC, 1x AC10, 1x SRM6, 1x SRM4, 1x MPL, 2x MG, 2x JJ, XL330)

Thread in 'VTR-9B' started by Sjorpha, Sep 9, 2014.

1. Sjorpha

Sjorpha Active Member

Bought the victors during the sale and absolutely loves them. I am currently leveling them so this build i've only tried unelited. Elited it may be possible to switch the PPC to ERPPC for speedsync with the AC/10 and close range coupe de grace alphas, but on basics it's too hot.

Play like a bully, you want to land some of those nasty jumpsnipe 20PPFLDS while advancing and then stare down weaker opponents till they run away or die. (emphasis on "weaker", always avoid fair fights :p)

Weapon groups:
    1. AC/10, PPC - Jumpsniping/mid range peekaboo.
    2. AC/10, 2xmg, srm6, srm4, mplas - Staredown brawling, intimidation. Starts with an alpha and transitions to an ongoing barrage if held down. Can fire for 30(38 elited) seconds straight at 13.41 dps.
    3. AC/10, PPC, srm6, srm4 - close range jumping/torsotwisting snapshots.
    4. PPC - long range sniping. Because of the AC falloff you need to lead them separately at long range, fire the AC/10 with wg1 while the PPC is on cooldown.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2014
  2. Auriga

Auriga MechSpecs Addict

I think u can perform better better with a LPLas, cause the PPC is not anymore that good. Since the speed-bullet nerf i can barely land 1/3 of the hits, and i used to have a around 70-80% just previous to it. Using the extra weight and space to fit an AMS, dropping also 1 ton of AC10 ammo.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2014
  3. Blagg Zear

Blagg Zear Star Lord

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast