Casual UM-SC "The Mop" (2xMPL, 1xLPL, 2MG, XL180)
5/5,

2 ratings

Thread in 'Street Cleaner' started by Foxhunter, Apr 27, 2018.

1. Foxhunter

Foxhunter New Member

Sadly, they nerf the Street Cleaner, but worry not! Here is "The Mop" 2.0

Strange thing, is... a different value of damage is showed in game, belive me, this build deals tons of damage:

[​IMG]

Here are some "screenshots" of some matches with this latest build (well.. yes they are screen shots, I shot my screen with my cellphone!)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

How to use it:
    If you are in range, Fire machineguns
    If you run Hot, Fire machinegunes
    If you are not Hot, Fire the machinegunes.
    And the most important thing Have fun! :D

Notes:
    This build is casual, is for fun
    This build has to be played next to fat mechs

Build in game import:
    Ab::20R0|6d|PGpF0|i^qF0|i^|i^|i^rD0|c?|c?|b?sD0|0@|0@tK0uK0v=0|gOw606060
    Skill Points in game import:
    a1f1f9b0d740c4446baefefff7f00000000000000d86f733e21c3a0000000

Last edited: Jun 20, 2018
    Nekromanteia and Walter85 like this.
  2. Cahuella Haussman

Cahuella Haussman New Member

5/5,
    This build works suprisingly good in QP.
    I have the LPL in Weapon Group 1, the 2 MPL's in Group 2 and the Machine Guns in Group 3.
    I exchanged the MG's for Light ones for Range, but thats just my personal taste.

Did about 720 DMG in my first try. Runs a little bit hot, but if you do some midrange-poking with the LPL you are fine.

Foxhunter likes this.
  3. Excalibaard

Excalibaard 101 010 Staff Member

I see you've already made a new thread on your own ^^
    If the Street Cleaner ever gets 'unfixed' your old thread is still around :)

I run a variant of this on my UM-R63 with 3 MGs. I think I'd try to fit a higher engine than 180 because it's the only Urbie that can! :)

4. Walter85

Walter85 New Member

I really enjoying this build Fox.
    Can you show me your skill tree? I dont really know what skills should i choose.

5. Excalibaard

Excalibaard 101 010 Staff Member

Nekromanteia likes this.
  6. Walter85

Walter85 New Member

Thank you Excalibaard!

7. Foxhunter

Foxhunter New Member

Hi Walter, sorry for this late answer! Also Thx Excalibaard for answering the question, is nice to see attentive and active people! :D
    Now, here are my Skill tree... and before somebody say something, "I'm not retarded" I'm just a player who like to experiment with things and think outside the box.

https://kitlaan.gitlab.io/mwoskill/?p=jsonbin1.5b109e1a9c1a6c7ca95d51ef#s=Armor Structure

And I will tell you why: Here I play the role of a "Damage support mech". I'm next to the Assaults and I shoot to the targets that they shoot.
    The main focus of the enemy, will be always the Assault mech, and you will be invisible for a short time!
    Don't move in front of your assaults, just follow them and never stop throwing lasers! and... if the heat comes up, remember to use the machineguns.
    That's why I don't have speed, I go with the assault flow and That's why I have range, heat gen and 18 points in operations, to shoot as much as I can.

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast