1. Dear MechSpecs visitors!

To help pay for the hosting, an extra ad slot using Google AdSense's new 'AutoAd' system is being tested. This is only enabled for our (many) guest visitors, so register an account and the site will be back to how it was. Let us know if these ads get too invasive, as user experience is of course top priority!
    --- Regards, the MechSpecs team!

UM-SC "CHIMNEY SWEEP" (3x MPL, 2x MG, 6x JJ, LE210)
5/5,

2 ratings

Thread in 'Street Cleaner' started by Mechdocdie, Apr 26, 2018.

1. Mechdocdie

Mechdocdie New Member

So sad (but fair) that PGI realised it had accidentally launched this mech the same 4 laser arm as the R60L and have now stripped its extra laser hardpoint....

Inspired by the R60L build "Egg Green", this takes the 2 tons freed by losing an MP laser plus a bit of tonnage (by sacrificing the 14 points of armour quirk) in the MG arm to max out the speed and vertical mobility of this mech, making it nimble as a chimney sweep. You do, however, have other options for freeing up tonnage as there is a great deal of flexibility to this unique little beast. The 11 ton LE210 could be an 8 ton LE190 or even a 6 ton XL190 and still be faster than any other Urbie.

Have had a 700+ damage game in this. My biggest problem is forgetting that I am NOT an assault mech. Second biggest problem is dual heavy gauss Fafnirs.

Nekromanteia and Excalibaard like this.
  2. Excalibaard

Excalibaard 101 010 Staff Member

5/5,
    Probably one of the best builds for this variant. Using almost all JJs and a light engine is icing on the cake!

I say almost all because the Original Build forgot armor on the MG arm ;)

Nekromanteia likes this.
  3. Nekromanteia

Nekromanteia New Member

5/5,
    Been playing MWO for a month, roughly getting the hang of the game! With the event going on right now I realized I'd forgotten I had an urbanmech from the Solaris 7 pack. Had a first run with OP's loadout with 0 skills and gotten 700+ dmg just sticking to my assaults, forgotten to take screenshot but this is fun!

::Edit:: May I ask if you guys took any skills from the Jump Jet tree?

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
  4. Excalibaard

Excalibaard 101 010 Staff Member

Jumpjet tree is not worth the investment, 99% of the time. This mech is one of the only I could consider it on, but only if there was really nothing else I could do with the points. Armor & firepower first.

Nekromanteia likes this.