UM-R63 "Think Tank" (1xLBX10, 1xSPLas, 1xFlamer, XL120)

Thread in 'UM-R63' started by sevenman2345, Oct 23, 2016.

1. sevenman2345

sevenman2345 New Member

Not a heavily customized version from that of the default. Switched the STD with the XL 120 (64.8 kph) not too fast and not too slow the urban mech has full armor tons insuring its best survivable capacity, as for heatsinks only used the single version and removed three of them double heatsink is practically useless takes additional tons and slots. Additionally it is best to have that "Speed Tweak" aquired overclocking Urbie's speed by 69.7 kph for a "spin me right round" smooth ride.

For its armaments; the default LBX-10 with additional 1 ton of ammo (40 total), with small pulse lasers for quick short ranged attacks just stay behind to your team mates letting them soak up the damage while providing support and flamers ahhh........for self-defense comes in handy when getting close to your designated enemies preferable while he/she's not noticing you.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2016
  2. Excalibaard

Excalibaard 101 010 Staff Member

Welcome to MechSpecs :)

If you're having trouble posting (for example smurfy links don't work), check the FAQ! We have an extensive guide to posting there, including alternate builds and build titles! I'll be posting your current alternatives in another post so you can do as you wish with them, because they are not following the rules we've set for alternative builds.

I'll be fixing the post this time, enjoy your time on MechSpecs!

3. Excalibaard

sevenman2345 likes this.
  4. sevenman2345

sevenman2345 New Member

Appreciate your help man :)

5. enileph

enileph Star Lord

Well, obviously running the tin can is more for fun that to win, so this is a fun build I would say.
    I would do it like this though, and drop the flamer,drop some armor, up the engine. If you have 2 energy weapons only it is better to mount it on the same area for better converging anyways, so mount both on torso, you spin 360 anyways. Strip that armor from arm and/or head, and half ton will boost your engine to XL145, much faster.

Same goes for Excalibaard's build.

But his version can go fast if you go with 10 heat sinks.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2016
  6. Excalibaard

not my build, all by sevenman ;)

I'd take the UAC5+2ML and mount more JJs for better verticality and ammo critpadding. Also mount SPL. Lower range but their heat efficiency is awesome for SHS and generally mechs tend to get close enough anyway. ML is also very viable though.

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast