Thanatos "Demolisher" (5xSRM4, 5xMPL, ECM, XL 375, Stealth Armor)

Thread in 'Hangover' started by Mad Dog Morgan, Apr 20, 2018.

1. Mad Dog Morgan

Mad Dog Morgan New Member

I've been trying out this spooky build that seems to benefit largely from chaotic fights and taking unusual approaches to various fight corridors. It's hot, but it's as cool as I could get it to run with Stealth. One alpha into a component is a pretty good deal of firepower and may catch unwary pilots with a mean right hook.

Once again, it's hot. Strike and fade. So chainfire may be necessary to stay engaged.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2018
  2. The Verge

The Verge Moderator Staff Member

I have fixed your thread by adding a smurfy build. In the future, please make sure there is a smurfy link in your threads, even if Smurfy is inaccurate.

3. Mad Dog Morgan

Mad Dog Morgan New Member

Sorry man! Wasn't about if smurfy was inaccurate or not, I was away and couldn't get smurfy to work so well on the phone. Pardon!

4. Excalibaard

Excalibaard 101 010 Staff Member

Unorthodox, I like the concept.

If you switch 1 SRM4 into an SRM2, you avoid ghost heat. I've also switched out Endo Steel to mount some extra DHS to be able to strike more often (had to downgrade to XL350 and remove the Jumpjet, but a single jumpjet makes noise so is bad for stealth, plus that it adds even more heat).

I'd prefer most of all to run a light engine in case someone finds you. Thanatos sides are BIG, though it'd only reduce the amount of heatsinks that can be run due to Stealth armor slot issues.

5. Lorgot

Lorgot Advanced Member

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast