TDR-5SS Super-Laserbolt (3x LLas, 3x MLas, AMS, STD280)

Thread in 'TDR-5SS' started by Blagg Zear, Dec 20, 2013.

1. Blagg Zear

Blagg Zear Star Lord

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2014
    Solahma likes this.
  2. MadTerrapin

MadTerrapin Junior Member

Definitely takes a lot more fire discipline than most of the mechs in my garage. When first built I overheated several times in a game.

I took a step back, moved the LLAS into different groups and changed the way I play a bit and voila; hit Elite status with no real issue and even less shutdowns.

Fire discipline and accuracy are two bywords for this mech.

I use the arm mount LLAS for most of my stabbing, with the two remaining torso mounted LLAS as my additional burst damage (when a target is still or cored). The MLAS I keep for short range.

Good build. Takes time, practise and discipline but once there - this can be a beast. Oh, it is pretty fast too.

3. Excalibaard

Excalibaard 101 010 Staff Member

The first energy point in the LT is really further up than I originally thought, which I discovered with the "Synergy" build on these forums.
    I would focus more on the sniper aspect of this build and equip it like this:

Or if you want to keep it 3+3 and miss the shield arm:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2014
    Solahma likes this.
  4. Solahma

Solahma Star Lord

Great alt. build post-quirks. Over 900m range for the ERLL makes it a ranged master. Ghost Heat removed for 3 (ER)LL means you can keep firing them for a good amount of time.

here is my take:

5. Motörhead

Motörhead Benefactor

CW opener version, this thing is great fun as first mech to drop in. One of the few mechs I use adv. zoom with.

[​IMG]

Can fire so much in some games, given the range, that every DHS matters, so I just went full sniper for CW.

Last edited: May 21, 2015
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast