TBT-7M Giaus (1x LLas, 2x SRM6+A, 2x MLas, 5xJJ, XL320)

Thread in 'TBT-7M' started by Cpt Chattahah, Aug 5, 2013.

1. Cpt Chattahah

Cpt Chattahah Min-Max Maniac

Named for Julius Caesar. This is a backstabber! The speed and Jets make her supremely maneuverable and with decent firepower, I've netted quite a few nice matches. I've also used that speed and maneuverability to get myself into some TERRIBLE situations without an escape route! :D It makes a great quick striker, rolling about 400-500 damage in good rounds. Has some range from the LL but mostly just makes quick jabs at the enemy from between cover or in a large brawl with a lot of mechs entangled.

Personally, I find it greatly entertaining. I'm running through the Trebuchets again with the idea of running them like a quick Centurion with a rocket pack to fly!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2014
  2. The Verge

The Verge Moderator Staff Member

If you wanted, you could run 2 LL to boost your firepower, but you would have to make a few trades.

Just an option.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2014
  3. Cpt Chattahah

That's actually exactly what I was trying to do in the first place, but, I think the only viable way I would want to run 2xLLas is if I downgraded to SRM4s. I just don't like SRM6 w/o Art. I may end up trying that because I'd rather have the long range punch with a mech this fast and this fragile.

4. Cpt Chattahah

Does alright. Even in uncoordinated PUGs.

[​IMG]

5. Cpt Chattahah

Had some fun with this over the weekend. Just added the third SRM6 in and ran it like a SHD-2K. 3x SRM6+A, 3x MLas. Just as effective as the SHD, but, faster and with much better weapon accuracy from the articulated arms.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2014
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast