TBT-7K Unnamed (1x UAC5, 2x MLas, 1x AC2, XL260)
5/5,

1 rating

Thread in 'TBT-7K' started by TKSax, Feb 28, 2013.

1. TKSax

TKSax New Member

Been playing this all day works pretty well the arms are just bug shields of course not quite a zombie mech since no weapons in CT

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2014
  2. Regina Redshift

Regina Redshift Sass Elemental

You could probably trade out a ton (or two) of AC/2 ammo for an extra heat sink or to upgrade your MLASes to MPLASes.

3. The Verge

The Verge Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to Mechspecs, I hope you enjoy your stay.

I quite like the idea of chain-firing the AC2 and UAC5 together. I would probably keep it as is. That said, I can only rate it 3-5, since there are better sniping builds out there.

4. SirBurntChicken

SirBurntChicken Well-Known Member

5/5,
    I use this build but with 3 UAC5 ammo and 2 AC2 ammo and an xl300. It isn't actually a good sniping build. It's better than that. It's a long range suppression build with enough speed to reposition at need. There's been a lot of times when I've kept entire lances pinned down.

It has other advantages too. The dps is decent and continuous and in a brawl the cockpit shake throws enemies off balance. All the weapons might be torso mounted, but the trenchbucket has great torso movement. My favorite part though is the shield arms. They protect like a Banshee's.

This is, in fact, the most surprising mech I've ever owned because it excels in the role I use it for. Use it to suppress the enemy from far away, preferably 600+ meters. Use it's speed to reposition to keep on doing this. In closer fights that you can't or shouldn't run away from concentrate on a weak enemy and if you are fighting multiple enemies if you can attack an enemy that will put your other enemies at a 90 degree angle from you.

If used right I believe this mech can turn the tide of battle.

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast