Casual TBR-S "JumpunZeWulf" (1xcERPPC, 4xcSRM6A, 5xJJ) + set

Thread in 'Timber Wolf Omni Builds' started by ShooterMcGavin80, Oct 5, 2019.

1. ShooterMcGavin80

ShooterMcGavin80 MechSpecs Addict

So I got me some Timberwolves and started looking at possible set-of-eight builds. The Prime, A, and S have interesting possibilities. For the S I am enjoying:

Heat management is pretty good, and with the set-of-8 quirks you get quite nice mobility increases. Basically a short range pop tarter. The arm-mounted ERPPC is great for UAV killing and reaching out and smacking people who might be out of SRM range; and the instant damage works well as a complement to the fire-and-forget SRM's. ERPPC/SRM6 cooldown is relatively close, and a 63 point front-loaded alpha is respectable (though spread and short ranged).

It plays as a weird skirmish/brawler/poptarter. Minimize exposure, and the jump jets allow you to work in combination with assaults and other heavies nicely - just jump over them and amplify their damage. I don't believe any of the other clan heavies can run anything like this. Missile mounts are relatively high with good convergence, and with the set-of-8 the mobility is quite good with the versatility of jump jets.

Skill tree under development: https://kitlaan.gitlab.io/mwoskill/...062101cf3ffffdeef6f1701000080af271b#s=Weapons

Last edited: Oct 5, 2019
  2. ShooterMcGavin80

ShooterMcGavin80 MechSpecs Addict

Last edited: Dec 21, 2022
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast