STK-4N "Middleman" (1x PPC, 1x LRM10+A, 2x LRM5+A, 4x MLas, TAG, STD300)

Thread in 'STK-4N' started by meatballs, Dec 24, 2013.

1. meatballs

meatballs New Member

Apologies in advance if this is a double post because the loadout is applicable to the other variants.

I've been having some fun and success with this build. It's not a full LRM boat but it's versatility has made it pretty effective (in PUG matches so far). Tag the target, fire your PPC (and 4xMLs if in range) then launch LRMs. Drop a DHS if you want more LRM ammo. The reason for the 2xLRM5 is because I just wanted to launch the missiles all at once (tube capacity).

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2014
  2. Blagg Zear

Blagg Zear Star Lord

hmmm, i think one PPC is not stingy enough for an Assault-Mech, and LRM20 is also too weak for a Missile-Supporter. How about this here:

More Missiles to fire away and gives you two Volleys (22+ 18), so if you can hold Targetlock, you are dealing faster & more Missiledamage. Additionally you have Double LLas to give you even more Deadlyness at Teamfights from safe Distance. You can see the max.DPS goes up to 17+ ! Even Lights should fear your Alphabeam at sub90m Range. ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2014
  3. The Verge

The Verge Moderator Staff Member

The 4N stalker has kinda been the worst of the bunch. I do like what you have done to make it fire all the missiles at once. I also like keeping the PPC in the torso for what it's worth. I think I can only rate it 3-5 stars. This is how I would run it.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2014
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast