SRC-P "Easy Crow" (1x cGauss, 4x cERML, TC1)
5/5,

3 ratings

Thread in 'Stormcrow Omni Builds' started by Bashiba, Jul 14, 2014.

1. Bashiba

Bashiba Well-Known Member

Super easy to play and crazy effective. Has 5 tons of ammo for lots of fun with the Gauss. You can do several 43 point alphas' before it overheats, then switch to chain firing the mediums, so heat should never be a problem in this. I have had several great runs with this, it seems to do 500 damage like nothing and have even done over a thousand.
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2014
  2. Aznox

Aznox New Member

I love this build, only difference in mine is -1 ERML +1 DHS as i prefer having 3 lasers in ST/Head than 4 lasers with half in arms.

3. Bashiba

Bashiba Well-Known Member

Probably a good idea especially since the heat got turned up on the mediums. I played it very recently and found 4 to be running much hotter than it used to so I dropped to 3 as well and added the guass and medium cool down modules.

4. Gunnar23

Gunnar23 New Member

5/5,
    Awesome build even better now that they cranked the heat up on laser vomit builds. Gotta love heat-free gauss dps

5. Motörhead

Motörhead Benefactor

Optimized for no negative quirks, TC1 on the side you will protect, -2T of ammo, +2 DHS, 3T is ok when you have 4 cERML as backup for me and even with 13DHS they are hot, with 11 you will reduce the DPS quite a bit.

Great mech for sure!

Last edited: Jul 11, 2015
  6. Aylek

Aylek Administrator Staff Member

5/5,
    Still one of the best builds around for the Stormcrow.

7. CarloArmato

CarloArmato Professional Potato Carrier

5/5,
    Still a very good build. Despite the lack of quirks, it is a great poker thanks to the relatively high mounted weapons: you will rarely hit the hill or wall from which you are peeking.

With the new skill tree, I'm pretty sure you can drop a DHS for a 5th ERML thanks to the heatgen nodes, but I still have to master this build. With maxed skills (around -10.5% heat gen, +15% range and +20% gauss ammo) I would like to use something like this.

The arm mounted weapons are needed to deal with fast targets or to try opportunity shots: this mech has a crazy torso yaw, so you can face your target or anyone chasing you even when you are fleeing or moving to cover: this can be achieved even better and easily with only arm mounted weapons.

You could even swap the 4xERML for Heavy Medium Lasers, but then I think it will become too much short ranged.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2017
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast