SNV-A "Boba Fat" (4xcATM12, 4xcMPL, cXL325)

Thread in 'SNV-A' started by Excalibaard, Jul 26, 2017.

1. Excalibaard

Excalibaard 101 010 Staff Member

Quintessential ATM-boat version. It's hot and powerful as you'd expect. Don't use lasers and ATMs at the same time unless ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY and don't alpha the ATMs, but fire 2 by 2/chainfire.

Tollas669 and rinco like this.
  2. BobTheMad

BobTheMad New Member

Here's mine. Has over 1000 ATMs on board (with skill bonuses) with a Tag laser and 2 ERMLs for backup (also can use Heavy Med lasers too). Clan light active probe for faster locks.

You can swap the ATM-9s for 12s, but generates a lot more heat. I find I actually do more damage with 2 each of 9/12 due to higher fire rate.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2017
    invernomuto likes this.
  3. rinco

rinco Active Member

I also lost the Endo, added some ammo, a DHS and a tag. But I decided to downgrade the lasers instead of the ATMs and also strip some leg armor...

4. Excalibaard

Excalibaard 101 010 Staff Member

I don't like sub-50 leg armor on an assault, especially with anklebiting piranhas in the waters. I also advise against 14 head armor, as 16 is necessary to survive dual gauss headshot (18 preferred against laser vom hitting your head for a few ticks).

If removing endo for more DHS, I'd downgrade the engine and fit it as such:

Also a remark about the other reply: Active probe does NOT improve lock time, it improves Targeting Info Time!
    https://www.mechspecs.com/resources/compact-equipment-and-utility-weapons-guide.32/

5. Tollas669

Tollas669 Junior Member

I use mine like this if i remember correctly though some numbers maybe off. Though im thinking about loading it up with 12s instead soon.