SHD-5M "Sniper Build" (1x UAC5, 2x ERLL, 3x JJ, CC, XL275)

Thread in 'SHD-5M' started by waynesalt, Jul 24, 2014.

1. waynesalt

waynesalt New Member

just sit back and snipe snipe snipe, the command console so you can cheap it out on buying the enhanced zoom (in my cause the CC is free cos I have a DDC :) )

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2014
  2. Regina Redshift

Regina Redshift Sass Elemental

Doesn't the UAC lack a bit in the damage department (and the LLases too low slung) to be a sniper weapon?

3. Gasboy

Gasboy Advanced Member

Where do you find the command console to begin with? I'm trying to set this build up. :\

EDIT: It appears you cannot load this on medium or light mechs. Only heavy and assault.

4. Auriga

Auriga MechSpecs Addict

I think that this is a more consistent sniper build. Armour reworked around the fact that the left arm have nothing in it. U can deliver the full DPS in a single click instead of over-time, also the AC5 needs less ammo and NEVER JAMS, that for a sniper is important.

Also, if u just gonna snipe from a far, i would drop the engine to a 255 to add more Heatsinks. LINK

I would even consider to drop the AMS, 1 JJ and 1ton of AC5 ammo for more Heatsinks, sorta THIS (42% heat effciency)

Or even consider to upgrade to ERPPCs with this last, but is WAY hotter. LINK

EDIT: sorry, found this same build here https://www.mechspecs.com/forum/index.php?topic=4397.0 discussed

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2014
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast