SHD-2K "Surf 'n Turf" (3x LLas, 3x SSRM, BAP, 1x JJ, XL280)

Thread in 'SHD-2K' started by enileph, Apr 19, 2014.

1. enileph

enileph Star Lord

Idea is similar to some parts in the "Solahma Special".

This one focus more on working both Streaks and LLas together. It is like a jumping kintaro with bigger beams. Shield arms are just there for extra protection. Remember you can move your arms for better streak locking.

The woundeeful high mount LLas would allow you to do some sniper things. Make good use of it in the early game, let the lights/fasts come to you, they will love your streaks/LLas combo, and welcome them with much jumping and running and dancing and screaming and dying.

For those who wnt less armor and more DHS, I prefer a bit more armor though.

I usually have one setting for 3x LLas and another for chain fired LLas.
    Steaks are all in one button and you just press down until they spam it out at the target.

Oh, remember to adjust the ratio of ammo/DHS/armor to your liking. I think 1x JJ is enough but some prefer a bit more.

PS: Look below for LT's version with more DHS for less ammo. I tried that and it is actually nice also, you will have to stay away a bit more and do less close quarter fighting though.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2014
  2. LT Satisfactory

LT Satisfactory Benefactor

Seems like a lot of streak ammo. Rather drop 1ton ammo for an extra DHS:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2014
  3. Excalibaard

Excalibaard 101 010 Staff Member

4. epikt

epikt Benefactor

You asked for it:

[​IMG]

5. enileph

enileph Star Lord

BAP missing. :angry: :angry:

6. Excalibaard

Excalibaard 101 010 Staff Member

Ooooops, fixed the BAP!
    Can also drop to XL280 and mount the second JJ/the original armor again, but I prefer the XL300 speed.

EDIT: Just noticed you had already made a thread for 3 LL variants and 3 streaks. Methinks that swapping those for ERLL is barely to be considered a separate build, especially since that's too hot anyway.

7. Motörhead

Motörhead Benefactor

great build I'd run it with XL 300.

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast