1. Thanks for all your efforts with rating recently! You have helped a lot with making this site more user-friendly! There are still many builds that have not received a single rating though, so if you see a build with no stars, you know what to do ;)!
    -- the MechSpecs team.
  2. Welcome to MechSpecs!
    If you enjoy the site, please consider to register an account for free! Get access to our discord channel and the ability to rate/comment on builds you like! If you've already registered, make sure you log in at the top-right corner of the site.
    --Cheers, the MechSpecs Team.

SHC-Prime "Shadow of a Tart" (2x cERPPC, ECM)
5/5,

2 ratings

Discussion in 'Shadow Cat Builds' started by Solahma, Jul 21, 2015.

1. Solahma

Solahma Space Pimp

2. Thorn Fidelis

Thorn Fidelis Junior Member

With Update

For CW Drop A Double Heat Sink And Get ECM Same For Pugs If You Can Handle The Heat Needs Shock Absorb Module For Jump Sniping And PPC Module Cool Down I Love This Sniper I Hope PGI Makes This Mech Cooler For PPC's So I Can Have ECM Because it Runs Hot But This Version Runs A Little Cooler

Last edited: Jul 24, 2015
  3. enileph

enileph Space Pimp

No reason to drop ecm. The range is smaller for covering others already. It is still a great thing for a lone sniper.
    Especially true for pugs, cause them stupid team are mostly dumb ducks spreading out anyways.

4. Thorn Fidelis

Thorn Fidelis Junior Member

Yes I Want That ECM I Need To Get Use To The Heat Because I A Trigger Free Jump Jet Cat But You Know What Maybe I Can Use Mask Run Jump To The Side In A Hill Shoot Rotate And When My Mech is Heat Up Land And Take Cover While I Cool Down Hmm That Heat Tho? I Hope PGI Can Make The PPC's On This Mech Build Cooler So I Can Shoot All Day

5. IronEleven

IronEleven Active Member

5/5,
    Fun little mech for being an annoying little shit, really painful to play before you get those ECM nodes though

6. SoLong

SoLong New Member

5/5,
    Best medium PPC mech, like as Artic Wolf. If use left hand (H) with additional 20 armor u can drop it for tonnage... but loose right torse out yr firepower.