Scorch 'SnipeRMs' (2xcGauss, 4xcSRM6+A, 2xcERML, cXL340)
5/5,

3 ratings

Thread in 'Scorch' started by Zigg, Dec 16, 2016.

1. Zigg

Zigg New Member

Tried this build and it is good for long, medium, and short range... if the guy is far hit him with the gauss, if in mid-range, the gauss and the lasers, and if up close hit em with everything you got....

Thanks for the fix Aylek :woot:

Last edited: Dec 16, 2016
    invernomuto likes this.
  2. Aylek

Aylek Administrator Staff Member

Fixed the title and links for you. Please refer to the FAQ on how to name builds and how to correctly link to Smurfy's.

About the build: I like this simply by the look of it. There are some minor adjustment's I'd prefer, but other than this should be VERY solid.

You might want to switch the ammo around a bit, but that's probably a matter of play style. I'd also like to squeeze in a TC1 somehow. Would be at the expense of a single ton of ammo as well, though.

3. Aylek

Aylek Administrator Staff Member

5/5,
    One of the most solid and brutal builds on the Scorch for me so far. A bit more speed would be nice, but it's an assault after all, isn't it?

Last edited: Jan 6, 2017
  4. Blagg Zear

Blagg Zear Star Lord

5/5,
    Excellent Build! Very Versatile for all Ranges and brutal Alphastrike Power

I don't use Artemis because 4 Tons are IMO better used for more Cooling and additional Crit Chance:

invernomuto likes this.
  5. ShooterMcGavin80

ShooterMcGavin80 Well-Known Member

5/5,
    Great build, but best to dispense with the ERML's and just go straight 2xGR 4xSRM6A. Moaar speed! Can keep in the thick of the action for multiple, multiple alpha strikes.

6. Lorgot

Lorgot Advanced Member