RFL-3N "Camella" (1x AC10, 2x PPC, XL255)

Thread in 'RFL-3N' started by Cpt Chattahah, Feb 17, 2016.

1. Cpt Chattahah

Cpt Chattahah Min-Max Maniac

My first thought with these high mounts, Firebrand! One of my favorite sniper builds is the super-humper AC/10 and PPC combo. 3t of AC/10 ammo means that if you fire off every round and land every AC/10 and PPC shot, you have 1800 damage potential BEFORE you switch solely to the PPCs. Not likely in Quick Play, but possible in a good CW match.

Front load armor for ridge mounting offense, keep the ammo in guarded places, use those cockpit-level mounts to your advantage, and keep your distance!

Not much defense against a light rush, but I've had good success in the Jager counter-part. Same alpha as a dual-gauss with slower projectile speed and more heat, but much better room for ammo and higher damage potential. Go forth and snipe!

Cheers.

2. anonymized1

anonymized1 Dispossessed

Ballistic cooldown & velocity quirks are nice on this model. 180 damage firing full tilt 160 with just PPC's before overheating.... not bad.

3. POOTYTANGOSAUR

POOTYTANGOSAUR Well-Known Member

Mounting all on one side allows corner peaking. The mounting of an extra dhs, and the stripping of the left arm to move armor to head and legs. Also 50 shells is more than adequate IMO for a single ac10.

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast