1. Welcome to MechSpecs!
    If you enjoy the site, please consider to register an account for free! Get access to our discord channel and the ability to rate/comment on builds you like! If you've already registered, make sure you log in at the top-right corner of the site.
    --Cheers, the MechSpecs Team.

Discussion in 'Game Guides and Tutorials' started by tfun90, Oct 5, 2014.

GUIDE Redundant Engines to Avoid or Sell

Learn how to maximize your C-Bill wallet efficiency!

1. tfun90

tfun90 Advanced Member

tfun90 submitted a new resource:

Redundant Engines to Avoid or Sell - Learn how to maximize your C-Bill wallet efficiency!

Read more about this resource...

Last edited: Jul 27, 2015
    Dr. Dvorak likes this.
  2. Dr. Dvorak

Dr. Dvorak Space Pimp

I may be mistaken, but I think the XL250 cell in this chart needs an update - that's the largest XL the Panther can equip. I sold 2 of the 3 that came with mine to make some quick c-bills, but I'd feel sad for anyone that accidentally sold all three.

Looks like one of the enforcers are capped at 260 - I'm not sure how effective an XL260 would be in one of those, but I supposed that cell should arguably be yellow, as well.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2015
  3. Remarius

Remarius Space Pimp

TBH as the numbers of mechs have grown and they've tweaked them I'm not sure this is such a useful tool anymore. The link also doesn't work as its presumably on the old site.

4. tfun90

tfun90 Advanced Member

5. Excalibaard

Excalibaard * 00101010 * Staff Member

I hope to make a new version of this with LE and updated mech chassis, and update the original post :)

Shock likes this.