Casual PXH-1B "Stealth Valkyrie" (RAC2, ERPPC, ECM, XL270)
4/5,

1 rating

Thread in 'PXH-1B' started by QueadlunnRau, Mar 5, 2018.

1. QueadlunnRau

QueadlunnRau New Member

Created this after trying too many builds and ended up liking a build from Molten Metal, however didn't like his slower engine choice and the RAC5's seem to jam with a ton more more heat than I liked.

I wanted to keep the PPC quirk for this mech and put some type of ballistic to mimic a GU-11 gunpod from a popular old anime. I have tried many different configurations using PPCs 3 LPPCs HPPCs, and engines from an LE235 all the way to an XL300, this is what I finally ended up with and am super happy.

[/QUOTE]

I use Stealth and the ERPPC to do early sniping/poking, this forces me not to rush in like I used to, I stay near my Assaults to give them ECM or I hide a bit close by. Once the brawl begins I try to be a sneaky medium and hit the enemies while they are engaged with others.

I'm a pretty bad player with a horrible KD ratio, however I seem to be doing pretty well with this build, or at least I think I am, I'm sure you would fair much better if you tried this out.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 5, 2018
  2. ithinkiamawake

ithinkiamawake Junior Member

4/5,

If you drop your engine down to a XL260 you can put the armor back into your left arm, it gives you a shield arm, which is IMPORTANT when running an XL. The mech is pretty good, though for some reason Smurfy's has the arm armor counts off on this mech. I run 37pts in my right arm and 30 in my left.

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast