Pre-relase theorycrafting

Thread in 'Flea' started by Ch_R0me, Jun 14, 2018.

1. Ch_R0me

Ch_R0me Benefactor

Thanks to Kill2Blit's Mech DB (trying to be an alternative to Smurfy), we have now ability to theorycraft the Flea before the official release.

Here is my first test build:
    FLE-R5K "Test Dart" (5xERML, XL170)

Word of caveat: The data may be not accurate at the time this post was written. Please consult with mech's data page provided by PGI to check if everything is in order, before crafting your builds.

2. Excalibaard

Excalibaard 101 010 Staff Member

I've now made the node visible in preparation for patch day (where I might not be around due to shitty construction work killing my internet connection at home). I'm very interested in how you were able to post here ;p

3. Ch_R0me

Ch_R0me Benefactor

I had a lot of luck. ;)

4. Svarti713

Svarti713 New Member

5. Excalibaard

Excalibaard 101 010 Staff Member

Your build is 1 ton too heavy, but I like the 'LCT-1E with a MASC' idea.

6. Ch_R0me

Ch_R0me Benefactor

@Excalibaard Pro-tip - better add "Theorycrafting" tag as a mandatory for unreleased mechs ;)

Never mind.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2018
  7. Svarti713

Svarti713 New Member

Sorry lol i was too excited, i have adjusted and edited the titles. So I'm new here I'm i absolutely love the community here. Everyone's soo willing to offer advice and share our unique ideas without judgement i'ts soo awesome. Im actually 24 yrs old and I know I'm a young one but i grew up playing the original Mechwarrior games But I've noticed the generally older player base and I love it, people here are mostly more matures here and willing to help.

Excalibaard and Ch_R0me like this.
  8. Ch_R0me

Ch_R0me Benefactor

Glad you're fine here :)

Just remember (and I should too) to strike off theorycrafting tag (since Baard will not include those, maybe if Incubus will show up on MechDB like Flea...) when Mech will be released into wild and create a adapted build in Smurfy ;)

9. Ch_R0me

Ch_R0me Benefactor

Update:

Smurfy finally have the Flea in the database (as some people already realized). Please update the builds like @Excalibaard said in news.

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast