1. Dear MechSpecs visitors!

To help pay for the hosting, an extra ad slot using Google AdSense's new 'AutoAd' system is being tested. This is only enabled for our (many) guest visitors, so register an account and the site will be back to how it was. Let us know if these ads get too invasive, as user experience is of course top priority!
    --- Regards, the MechSpecs team!

PIRANHA with Micro Lasers +MGs variants

Thread in 'User Submitted Videos' started by PeterCarpetBeater, Jun 2, 2018.

1. PeterCarpetBeater

PeterCarpetBeater New Member

The PIRANHA PIR-1 is great fun with 12x Machine Guns, 3x Micro Pulse Laser:

Also the PIRANHA PIR-CI with 6x Machine Guns, 8x ER Micro Lasers is very viable:

The Micro Lasers have a low range, but if you play it well you can be devastating. I had some issues with the long burn time of the heavy lasers, since you move a lot and you move fast. That makes aiming and actually hitting a target with heavy lasers a little bit of a challenge. That's why I switched to Micro lasers and didn't have any regrets!

2. Excalibaard

Excalibaard 101 010 Staff Member

Hi @PeterCarpetBeater !

Welcome to MechSpecs and thanks for your contributions! However, please take note of the following:

1. If you want to post only your videos, do so at the User Submitted Videos section of creative user content.
    2. If you want to post a build, you can do so at the respective variant's subforum. Including a video is allowed, but the builds should be the main focus of the post.
    2a. Make sure that you don't post a duplicate of a build already uploaded.
    2b. It's custom to have one build per thread (and maybe 1 or 2 small variations on that build)
    3. When posting a build, make sure to use the build title guidelines as described here: I've moved this thread in particular to the user videos section, due to the focus of its contents.

Cheers!
    Excalibaard

3. PeterCarpetBeater

PeterCarpetBeater New Member

This is another suggestion for a great build!