PIR-CI "OMNOMNOM" (6x cLMG 6x cERSL)

Thread in 'Cipher' started by Spazamataz, Jan 26, 2018.

1. Spazamataz

Spazamataz Junior Member

2. Ch_R0me

Ch_R0me Benefactor

Can you show us your build? ;)

3. Spazamataz

Spazamataz Junior Member

Sorry guys, fixed the post before the crash, must've wiped it. just at work at the moment will fix when I get home

4. Spazamataz

Spazamataz Junior Member

Actually, Remover posted it piece for piece on the first smurphy and built what I would cosider to be a better version in the second.
    The way I got the 1k whilst being stingy with ammo was by being very selective of when i used the MGs, mostly it was duck and weave with lazers with ise of mgs only when armour was stripped, this maxxed crits and maxxed damage.. even then i still ran out of ammo and eill probably sneak in another half tonne like Remover has done.

Hilariously enough I think the thing that helped the most to get my damage up was that more than half the time there was a three light hunting pack going on, rather than fight for kills and damage we kept each other alive (dead mechs deal no damage) and just moved from one mech to the next methodically, focusing on stripping torsos off assualts before going for the kills and legging the enemy lights in concert... a true piranha pack