MLX-B "Adv. Tactical Maddener" (2xcATM3, 3xcERSL)

Thread in 'Myst Lynx Omni Builds' started by CarloArmato, Aug 17, 2017.

1. CarloArmato

CarloArmato Professional Potato Carrier

If snafets is not fooling me (it could be out of date) keep the MLX-B without changing any omnipod: you will have a nice bonus to missile cooldown.

You should play this build like a close range skirmisher. Keep your target in the sweetspot (120-200 meters for maximum damage or just 270 meters for the ATM-HE rounds optimal range) and enjoy dealing more damage per volley and DPS with 2xcATM3 than with a single SSRM6. If you can't poke, stick with your bigger brothers.

2 tons worth of ATM ammo will last 30 volleys (which means you can fire non-stop your ATMs for 2:30 minutes, slightly less than 2 minutes with quirks and skills), so IMHO there is no need for additional ammo because you are slow and very squishy for a brawlish skirmisher.

I think it works best with enhanced UAVs (to keep the enemy positions up-to-date and maitain lock while breaking Line Of Sight) and artillery/air strikes to finish-off or soften your targets.

2. Alanely

Alanely New Member

I am going to give it a try but with micros and a tag

3. CarloArmato

CarloArmato Professional Potato Carrier

It's very particular and it was before or right while the MLX-G was becoming the new meta and most common build. It's hard to use and not very effective, but it will be fun to play in the right matches

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast