Misery "Equilibrium" (1xGauss, 1xLPL, 4xML, AMS, STD300)

Thread in 'Misery' started by Auron Sangius, Aug 7, 2013.

1. Auron Sangius

Auron Sangius New Member

Kill in a minute, dismember in seconds and still have a respectable long range punch. I present to you "Equilibrium".

Heat efficient and fast enough with overwhelming firepower.

Suggested weapon groups are:

1 - 4x MLas + LPLas Chainfire
    2 - Gauss
    3 - 4x MLas
    4 - 4x MLas + LPLas

Awaiting your comments.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2014
  2. The Verge

The Verge Moderator Staff Member

If you need that sniping power (12v12 here, so yes), then this is a great build. I would love to test an AC20 in this, since you have the STD engine on it, but other wise, 5-5

3. tfun90

tfun90 Advanced Member

A couple thoughts on similar themed builds:

*Dropping the LPL to an ML and losing Endo would let you fit 2 more DHS, improving your sustained DPS at the cost of a weaker CT laser and alpha.
    *Dropping the LPL to a new-and-improved ERLL and half a ton of armor would let you fit the STD310, and give your zombie laser more range versatility.
    *If exposing yourself to sniper(s) with the (ER)PPC(s)+Gauss combo just to return one Gauss round doesn't pay off, swap to an AC20 and take them in the brawl or with a flank. The AC20 remains formidable out to 500m, if you have the ammo to spare.

All basically down to preference, the theme is big engine, big ballistic, 4MLas, and whatever CT zombie laser you prefer. Meta be damned, I prefer the AC20 because it is 6 times more durable in terms of component HP than the Gauss, it won't take your LA with it if it blows, and all the short-medium range lasers mean you'll be looking to brawl, where you're likely to get that LT critted, if not blown off all the sooner.

4. Big Rico

Big Rico Active Member

This is exactly how I run my Misery. It was 1x Gauss, 5x MPL and an AMS for a while, but switched to this setup for more range and better damage from CT weapon if I get down to having just that. First game with it was over 700 damage, and has been reliable since.

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast