Sale MechWarrior 5 Mercenaries Community Pre-order

Thread in 'MWO News' started by Excalibaard, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Excalibaard

Excalibaard 101 010 Staff Member

Link to full article here

2. Gun Tuv

Gun Tuv Well-Known Member

This deal is *such* a no-brainer for anyone who intends to play MW5 and still plays MWO. I bought the basic pack and, as a beta-backer, I got nearly $100 worth of gold alone (24,000). Then there's the premium, the GXP, the cbills, the first three variants of the MAD2 on release, beta access to MW5, and all the bells and whistles (if you're into that cockpit shizzle).

Cheers PGI. I'm going hero-mech shopping in the sales as we speak :D

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
    Excalibaard likes this.
  3. Excalibaard

Yeah, this is basically the greatest MWO sale in history, with a little bit of MW5 access sprinkled on top. I'm considering the base pack as well, I really wouldn't know what to do with 24000MC, let alone multiples of that.

The cockpit/decal stuff is really mediocre though. Three lame titles (Privateer, Warrior, Mercenary) don't help either. Basic is more than enough!

Gun Tuv likes this.
  4. Gun Tuv

Bought Ultraviolet, Heavy Metal, Hellslinger, Jester and Legend Killer. Still 8k in the bank.

5. Shock

Shock Patron of the Underdog

I'm sitting on about 14k MC now and no idea what to get. Bought Legend Killer, Ultraviolet and Grinner at the last sale a couple weeks ago

6. Excalibaard

I got almost all the heroes I deem to be really good already. Also have plenty of colors. I think I'd get mostly one-time patterns (though I suppose there are still a few heroes I could get for fun). May get an extra Sleipnir so I don't need to choose between quad LBX10 and 2HGR.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2019
  7. Gun Tuv

Money's all gone! I blew it, ma! Spent the last few k on a Black Widow and a Wrath - so that's seven hero mechs that got me (4 assault and 3 heavy).

Now gimme that stupid MAD2 variant with 9 missiles.

The Verge likes this.
  8. Gun Tuv

Oh yeah and then there's *another* 30 days premium, another 6.5mil cbills, some colours and some cockpit junk from the early adopter MAD2 pack.