1. Hi everyone!
    This is a kind reminder to rate the builds you play or read. The ETA for the new rating system is not yet here, but if everyone active could rate 1 build per day, we can have everything rated in only 1 month! Don't feel bad about giving bad ratings with some constructive criticism :)
    Thanks in advance -- the MechSpecs team.
  2. Welcome to MechSpecs!
    If you enjoy the site, please consider to register an account for free! Get access to our discord channel and the ability to rate/comment on builds you like! If you've already registered, make sure you log in at the top-right corner of the site.
    --Cheers, the MechSpecs Team.

Casual MDD-RV "Hail of Missiles" (2x cATM12, 3x cERML, c(L)TAG, c(L)AP)

Discussion in 'Revenant' started by Taxen0, May 14, 2018 at 1:35 PM.

1. Taxen0

Taxen0 New Member

This is the first build I post here and the first one that I (as a newer player) feel I perform well in, any feedback is appreciated!

The build is straightforward enough, get close, tag and shoot your ATM to inflict high damage. With 3x cERML for pinpoint damage / backup if you run out of missiles. I put most weapons in one arm to get slightly higher mounts compared to torso and improve peeking potential. Feel free to remove a heat sink if you don't want to strip the armour from the dead (shield) arm.

Omnipods
    RT & LT: Prime for missile quirks
    RA: B to get 3 energy hardpoints
    LA: C For extra armour on the dead arm
    (switch LA and RA if you want to peek with your left side)

As I said I'm quite new to the game but I have managed to get above 1k damage on a few games, and frequently get about 600-700.

Edit: as for skills, get all missile related nodes and most of the heat gen from firepower.
    Armour (whole left side) from survival, to make the most of quirks.
    full cool run from operations
    Radar deprivation from sensors

The rest you can use wherever but I like to get some torso speed.

Last edited: May 14, 2018 at 2:58 PM