Budget MDD-RV "ATM Dog" (2xATM12, 2xcERML, cTAG)

Thread in 'Revenant' started by Kalamander, Apr 23, 2018.

1. Kalamander

Kalamander New Member

This is the build I used to clear the Revenant portion of the Solaris-7 event, and I thought it was serviceable enough to post. Pretty simple build and playstyle with good numbers at the end of the match.

2. Kalamander

Kalamander New Member

2nd version with more ATM ammo. Runs a little hotter but allows you to be a little more liberal with your shots. also added an active probe and TC1 for quicker locks. I will say that I got my first 1k game with this edited build, so it's pretty solid.

3. stasilla

stasilla New Member

TC and Active Probe dont help to lock missiles faster...

4. IronEleven

IronEleven Active Member

I'd downgrade the tag and AP to their light versions and drop the TC to take an extra laser and armor up the arm carrying it.

The "Targeting time" bonus from the TC and AP affect how quickly you receive loadout and health information on your target. The AP does, however, carry the benefit of countering ECM, reducing the chance of somebody completely disabling your ability to lock on, hence the LAP. Interestingly enough, Artemis isn't coded to differentiate what weapon is locking on and buffs all of them (LRMs, Streaks, and ATMs).

Light TAG saves tonnage and works at the ranges where your ATMs are doing real damage.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2018
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast