MCII-4 "Mad Management" (2xcATM12, 2xcSSRM6, 3xcMPL, 1xcLTAG, cAP, 2xJJ, cXL375)

Thread in 'MCII-4' started by CarloArmato, Sep 8, 2017.

1. CarloArmato

CarloArmato Professional Potato Carrier

You will need a lot of firing groups (at least 4) but it should work smoothly...
    But most of all: no ghost heat despite this build is centered about med-short range engagements. Horray!

You should mostly use MPLs and ATMs, because SSRM6s will always spread the damage worse than your ATMs, so those SSRMs should be used only for alfas (when you are cool), when poptarting with ATMs if you have any Line of Sight and for whatever get closer than 120 meters. You should actually be able to defend yourselves from most lights and fast medium.

Mount the SSRMs on the highest hardpoint and go out there on easy mode :D

EDIT: changed the build name (original title: "U R homing, go drunk")

Last edited: Sep 8, 2017
  2. Excalibaard

Excalibaard 101 010 Staff Member

Hahaha, I liked the original name ^^

I'd mount SSRM6s low because you only use them in close combat with lights, ATMs between 120 and 500m.

3. CarloArmato

CarloArmato Professional Potato Carrier

I thought the other way around: since you have JJs and you are expected to "poptart" from time to time with your ATMs, you can add some damage with those SSRM if they won't hit the wall/hill obstacle in front of you (and ATMs should have a better time climbing over the cover), thus the need to mount them higher than ATMs. Plus, they have very good tracking, so they should have little to no issues at all to track anything very close to you.

4. Excalibaard

Excalibaard 101 010 Staff Member

I find the flight pattern of ATMs too low, personally. isn't that much higher than SSRMs which fly straight, but they contribute much more to your overall damage.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2017
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast