May 7 2016: 24 hour stream for the Extra Life Charity!

Thread in 'MechWarrior Online' started by Durandal, Apr 23, 2016.

1. Durandal

Durandal Min-Max Maniac

Well folks, it's been a while since my last 24 hour stream, and so we are going to be doing this again! So, here's what you need to know:

Where: The stream will be going at my Twitch channel, located at twitch.tv/watcherrat

When: May 7th (Saturday) starting around 10pm EST - we'll be going a full 24 hours, barring emergencies or technical difficulties!

Why: Our efforts will be, once again, supporting the Extra Life Charity - http://extra-life.org . Extra Life supports the Children's Hospital Miracle Network, helping them buy new technology, provide research grants, and assisting families who can't pay their medical bills. Last year, the MWO community helped me and several others (Gimpy, Orcryst01, and more) raise thousands of dollars collectively for this great cause, and this year we need your help again.

And what's in it for me!? Well, as always, I'm going to be amassing giveaways for people who are joining me in the stream for the day. I'll have a few mech packs, premium time, and Steam codes for sure, and hopefully more by the time we get to the 7th. I'm still gathering stuff to give away to viewers, and I'll post a full list of what I have to give away when we get close to stream time!

Neat! How can I donate before the stream goes live? Well, my Extra Life page is ALWAYS accepting donations. You can find it right here: https://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donate.participant&participantID=196454 - any and all donations towards this cause are always highly appreciated! And remember, if you're a US Citizen, this is a tax deductible donation, so you get some perks (for non-US citizens, I'm not sure if your governments give you a break - check your local tax statutes).

Oh yeah, what are you playing?
    Well, I'm posting here, so it'll be another Day of Mechs, of course! The MWO community has proven to be highly supportive of charitable efforts, with streamers like myself, Gimpy, RJBass, Orcryst01, Impy, and more all seeing your generosity first hand. There's no community I'd rather spend the day with, so I hope to see you all there!

Anyway, look for an update post when we get closer to stream day as a reminder, and I'll see you all there!

Last edited: Apr 23, 2016
    Excalibaard, Michael and Shock like this.
  2. Durandal

Durandal Min-Max Maniac

As an update, Tina at PGI got back to me and we have some great giveaways secured for this now! I'm providing a series of Steam game codes for people to enjoy, and Tina gave me some 24 hour premium codes, some 500 MC codes, mech bay codes, and two mech packs - a Phoenix Hawk standard and collector's edition! I'll likely add to that list before the stream with some other items, but it's that much more incentive to come join us ;)

Riscy likes this.
  3. undeadmith

undeadmith Junior Member

i will be there at least for some time ^^

maybe i can join ingame also :p

4. Durandal

Durandal Min-Max Maniac

I'll definitely be on either the EnnGeeEnnGee Discord, or the Beer Warriors TS3 (if not both) for the entire time.

5. Soranth

Soranth Junior Member

I ll be there too :)

Go go go Durandal :)

6. Durandal

Durandal Min-Max Maniac

Shock likes this.
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast