MAD-IIC-D 'Beast-Fighter-D' (2x cLBX10, 2x cSRM6A, 2x cERLL, cECM, cXL340)
5/5,

2 ratings

Thread in 'MAD-IIC-D' started by Zigg, Apr 28, 2017.

1. Zigg

Zigg New Member

Well i like the lbx10, cSRMS, the lasers are there for general backup for poking at people... sigh only if this thing had more SRM slots... but anyway having fun since it came out for cbills. I hope you have fun too...

2. Vyx

Vyx Junior Member

A very nice brawling build, I must agree. However, this is how I kit mine out:

More ammo, phenomenal heat dissipation -- this one can really dig-in when required.

I put range modules on the ERMLs and that is what I use to 'poke' if necessary.

But for the most part this one rolls with the group, provides ECM, and leans into the foes when it's throw-down time.

3. krevLL

krevLL Insane Fire Troll

5/5,
    I was actually going to post this build, I started using it a few days ago after trying 2xGauss+2xSRMA6, 2xUAC20+2xSRM6, and 2xLBX20 builds but they all left a bad impression on me. Now I'm rolling average games of 500+ damage. Fantastic build!

4. Zigg

Zigg New Member

Well i also tried this setup but replaced the lbx10s with UAC10s.... pretty ok too...

krevLL likes this.
  5. Bustov

Bustov Active Member

5/5,
    Great build for brawling

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 11, 2017
  6. krevLL

krevLL Insane Fire Troll

After the update giving everyone retarded DPS I also swapped my LB10's for UAC10's, still trashes the shit out of things. I miss the mobility quirks it used to have but an ECM assault brawler is still just as effective as before.

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast