MAD-IIC-A "Enuff Dakka" (1xcUAC10, 2xcUAC5, 4xcERML, TC1, cXL350)
5/5,

4 ratings

Thread in 'MAD-IIC-A' started by SuperPignouf, Dec 17, 2016.

1. SuperPignouf

SuperPignouf Junior Member

Good burst, good deeps, manageable heat, good speed, loads of ammo. Much fun.

Sample run while solo pugging :
    [​IMG]

Edit : got my new damage record in this mech (game mode is skirmish). This thing still melts faces in QP
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 28, 2017
    Nekromanteia and Falconium like this.
  2. SirPuFFaLoT

SirPuFFaLoT New Member

5/5,
    works great!

3. SuperPignouf

SuperPignouf Junior Member

I made a skilltree for this build, it is highly based on metamech's skill tree ressource : http://metamechs.com/2017/05/17/metamechs-skill-tree-resource/

I took the necessary 9 points in sensor for radar derp, 1 point for extra consumable, 9 points in sensor for extra heat containment and dissipation, 23 points in armor and structure to get the best mix of armor and structure buffs without over investing, 21 points in agility because speed tweak and the others 28 in weapons: I took the UAC boat outlined on metamechs and added some heatgen and a single laser duration node.

Feel free to comment and give feedback ! I would really like to find the optimal skilltree for this build.

https://kitlaan.gitlab.io/mwoskill/?p=7772f78a-463a-11e7-ae4c-3ba30703f831&s=Miscellaneous

Nekromanteia and invernomuto like this.
  4. invernomuto

invernomuto Junior Member

5/5,
    Interesting build!

5. deRiper

deRiper New Member

5/5,
    Hm, first run and about 800dmg. Interesting.
    Thanks a lot for skill tree.

6. ShooterMcGavin80

ShooterMcGavin80 MechSpecs Addict

This looks like a great build. I'm running 2xUAC10 + 4xMPL. But this one looks like an excellent other option to try out, with enough dakka to keep an opponent pretty completely suppressed.

7. Excalibaard

Excalibaard 101 010 Staff Member

Bought the pack and finally able to play it today. This is an adaptation with the engine from the -B variant. Very eager to try it.

Nekromanteia and invernomuto like this.
  8. Nekromanteia

Nekromanteia Benefactor

zomfgwtfbbqpwnt, this build is awesome!! I necro'd the -B variant's engine like Excalibaard xD!! My very first 1k+ damage in this game and within 1 month too!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Excalibaard likes this.
  9. Nekromanteia

Nekromanteia Benefactor

5/5,
    And I forgot to rate it, sorry!

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast