MAD-6S "Hook Upper Cut" (1xAC20, 2xSNPPC, 2xAMS, 4xJJ, LT360)

Thread in 'MAD-6S' started by Renegademaster, Aug 29, 2021.

1. Renegademaster

Renegademaster Well-Known Member

After trying a build with 2 Snubs in each arm and find the convergence was terrible, and the particles kept on hitting terrain, i really wanted to use the top mounted center torso slot instead, and take advantage of the new PPC HSL +1.
    So the new load out puts 2 Heavy PPCs in one arm, and an AC-20 and SN-PPC in the center. This makes the left arm a shield arm and has much better convergence. The "Hook" is the right arm with the 2HPPCs for turning corners - they aslo add decent range and the "Uppder Cut" is the 2 high mounted center weapons which can hill poke. Potentially 58 Pin point damage together!

You can fire all the PPCs without worrying about a ghost heat spike, cut can still get toasty!

Last edited: Aug 29, 2021
  2. ThatShawn

ThatShawn New Member

yeah I also had trouble with the double snub nose. I'll give this one a shot. Thanks for the build.

Edit: Just realized the Light PPC and the AC20 have perfect range convergence. Loving this build.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2021
    Renegademaster likes this.
  3. ShooterMcGavin80

ShooterMcGavin80 Advanced Member

Build update: you can now mount triple SNPPC's without ghost heat. In order to do this, you have to drop the AMS and also slightly reduce engine size:

Nasty!