KGC-000B "You can have my XL..." (1x Gauss, 3x LLas, 3x SRM6+A, XL360)

Thread in 'KGC-000B' started by tfun90, Mar 5, 2015.

1. tfun90

tfun90 Advanced Member

When you pry it from my cold dead hands! One hand is dead, the other runs cold because it's Gauss! And you want them to get closer because you have SRMs! It's a stretch and I don't care any more.

The premise is to poke Gauss+3LLas to the right, and have some SRMs if they get close. Cram in a massive XL, and hope for the best. I looked into a non-Endo build, and the gist is that you can gain like 2 DHS for like 7 KPH. I opt for the speed over the cooling, as it enhances your poke game. Taking the KGC-000B to mastery with this, will report back tomorrow. I'll conservatively speculate that this mech will be one of the better crabs I do (the other two 2AC20+4mlas, and UAC).

Best used on Assault mode, where you get the campiest pokiest of engagements. And can retreat to turrets to make them eat SRMs (though that hasn't actually happened yet).

Someone refresh my memory on the new [smurfy] format, I forget. Oh right, you have to butcher it up now... Mods makin work for yourselves... ;p

Last edited: Mar 5, 2015
  2. Falconium

Falconium Administrator Staff Member

Fixed your link. And basically, you want to just take the plain link, and add an "s" afte the HTTP. That's it. ;)

Edit: Oh, and nice build btw. I've considered something similar before, except that instead of a Gauss, I'd put an AC20 in the arm. Because I like brawling, and hate sniping. Still, a nice mix of both with your build. :thumbsup:

3. tfun90

tfun90 Advanced Member

Yeah, the KGC just seems too slow to brawl in solo queue. If it's a pokey ranged round, you're shredded, or at least pinned, by the time your SRMs are in range. If it's NASCAR, you're basically deciding when to all-in tard charge, if the enemies don't catch your tail and make you make the most of an inevitable death.

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast